Fire & Security Service Engineer - EdinburghRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security Service Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + excellent benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire and Security Engineer based around the Edinburgh area to join their service team on a permanent basis.
- Achieve PPM tasks on a monthly basis
- Attend callouts and achieve 1st fix at ratios set by the business
- HSE reporting of incidents and near misses
- Timely reporting of timesheets and expenses
- Understanding of British standards for fire detection and highlight to customers when systems fail to meet the standard
- Understand new products and be willing and comfortable to discuss with clients the benefits
- Fault finding diagnostics
- Achieve customer satisfaction levels
- Occasional stay away from home
- On call on a rota basis
- Knowledge of Fire - Gent, Vesda, Notifier, Ctec, Morley, Kentec
- Intruder – Galaxy, Pyronix, Scantronic
- Access Control – Paxton, Switch 2 and Net 2, Salto
- Customer service skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.