Fire Alarm Service Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£33,000 Annually + Company car, Phone, Laptop
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Service Engineer based around the London and Home Counties area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Maintaining and servicing fire alarm systems (Apollo, Kentec, Advanced, VESDA, Morley, Hochiki, Notifier, Gent, Siemens etc)
- Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard
- Meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain records by documenting services & tests
- Ideally 3 years’ Experience of Fire Systems installation, servicing and repair
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately
- Experience of building positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative but also as a team
- A full UK driving license is essential
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Nelson via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 0788 956 2509
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.