Industrial and Automatic Door Engineer - SheffieldRegister for Job Alert
Industrial and Automatic Door Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + 20 days holiday, Company Van, phone and Laptop
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Door and Loading systems industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Industrial and Automatic Door Engineer based around the Sheffield area to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Carrying out Installations, repairs and services on a range of Automatic and Industrial Doors and Loading Systems.
- Covering the M1 Corridor from Sheffield to Nottingham.
- Required to participate in the call out rota (1 in every 7 weeks).
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Door Industry.
- A full UK driving license.
- Ideally IPAF, PASMA and CSCS Card.
- Experience working on Loading bays and Dock Levellers.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Hollie Johnson via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07841 497 056
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.