Senior Account Manager - BuckinghamshireRegister for Job Alert
Senior Account Manager
Up to £50,000 Annually + Industry leading benefits, bonuses + generous commission scheme
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Account Manager based around the London and South East area to join their Sales and Management team on a permanent basis.
- Managing existing accounts and develop to improve revenues.
- To actively manage and develop the territory for profitable growth 50% Account Management and 50% New Business
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of performance for service delivery.
- Ensure that at all times the company standards are adhered to and that excellent relationships between the company and its customers are maintained at all times.
- Maintain relationships with key product, commercial and business managers within the existing customers’ business
- Develop and execute account management plans for each customer to secure existing business and generate growth
- Liaise with our marketing functions to identify future product needs and current market needs
- Develop commercial agreements and handle annual contract negotiations
- Assist the clients in designing and specifying the relevant fire systems.
- Co-ordinate activity between relevant customer and our departments
- Develop and maintain a market awareness of our key customer markets
- Provide commercial support to assist in our customer’s market competitiveness
- Work with the customers to develop regular forecasts for production planning
- Develop relationships with key consultants/clients
- Identify new prospective clients and in conjunction with the management, negotiate distribution agreements
- Collect market intelligence on competitor products, pricing and strategy
- Provide regular reports on customer performance and activity
- City and guilds or equivalent qualification for electrical or mechanical installation.
- Experience in the fire protection industry.
- A working knowledge of the standards.
- Good inter-relational and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical approach.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.