Fire Alarm Service Engineer - South West EnglandRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm Service Engineer
South West England
£35,000 Annually + Overtime, Car and many more exciting bonuses
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the Bristol area to join their Service team on a permanent basis.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive and small installation works on fire alarm systems on various contracts across South West.
- Always required to comply with company procedures and British Standards
- Ensuring that all paperwork and certification is completed accurately.
- Responding to unscheduled call outs and providing out of hours and call out on a rota basis.
- F-Gas qualification
- Knowledge of gas suppression systems.
- Strong servicing experience on a range of Fire Alarm systems. (both addressable and non-addressable)
- Good working knowledge of BS5839.
- FIA Units 1, 4 and 5.
- Electrical apprenticeship, or proven track record within the fire alarm industry.
- City & Guilds qualification – Part 1 and 2 or equivalent.
- IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.