Sales Specialist - Home based with national travelRegister for Job Alert
Home based with national travel
£40,000 to £50,000 Annually & Car allowance + Bonus
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Critical Connectivity industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Sales Specialist to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly sales quota objectives by acquiring new M2M/IoT accounts through prospecting, lead generation, and networking in a variety of market sectors and potential EU geographies
- Building, developing and executing sales plans to underpin sales targets
- Providing forecasting and reports on sales performance, setting clear direction and commitment to assigned objectives
- Developing professional customer facing proposals to support the presentation of commercial and technical offers
- Working with existing sales teams, collaborating where necessary to maximise sales opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Customers/Suppliers/Partners, keeping abreast of the latest market developments and trends and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Being customer centric, proactively engaging & negotiating with C-suite level customers to identify opportunities & close new business
- Being entrepreneurial but focused in your selling approach, showing creativity in your thinking and collaborating effectively with other support functions to deliver new business
- Being a highly effective communicator across different levels and disciplines (sales / technical etc)
- Building and maintaining continuous supporting knowledge of M2M/IoT infrastructure, applications, processes, technologies, markets, billing platforms and product developments
- The ideal candidate must have sector specific knowledge and experience of selling M2M/IOT connectivity solutions including cellular connectivity, wireless M2M/IoT solutions, managed network services and critical connectivity
- History of proven success in achieving and exceeding sales targets, with a broad network of potential customer contacts
- Experience of developing and managing relationships at board level
- Experience in delivering large accounts and revenue contract
- You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, commercially astute, highly organised, motivated and able to focus on the end result
- Ability to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment. Must possess strong a strong work ethic, high energy and enthusiasm
- Capability to innovate and ‘think out of the box’ to sell products, services and solutions which meet customer requirements and deliver business benefits
- Representative, experienced communicator that can excite senior leaders who are not tech savvy
- Thorough understanding of generic cellular M2M/IoT components including SIMs, eUICC, APNs, IPSEC tunnels, LTE routers/gateways, broadband, WIFI and ideally experience of global IoT management platforms such as Cisco/Jasper
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively in a small team in a manner matching a dynamic and fast-growing consumer technology business
- 5-8 years business development, sales or key account management experience in high tech, fast moving companies.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Lauren via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.