Lift Project Manager - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Lift Project Manager
From £45,000 to £55,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Manager based around the London area to join their Project Management team on a permanent basis.
Take responsibility for the leadership and management of volume installation / construction projects within the London area.
- Managing all aspects of volume projects, working closely with the project team to mitigate any risk, defining project objectives, forecasting, undertaking effective day to day management of the project
- Ensuring that the project runs to time and budget by taking P L responsibility whilst also delivering operational performance excellence, customer satisfaction, engineering support and improved profitability.
- To be considered you will ideally have a proven track record of successfully delivering technical installation Projects
- Experience within the Lift, Construction or Engineering industry
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Brogan via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07983362227
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.