Small Works Project Manager - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Small Works Project Manager
£38,000 Annually + Fully expensed Car will be provided with laptop and phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Small Works Project Manager based around the London area to join their Project Management team on a permanent basis.
- The Minor Works Project Manager is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. To encompass all the issues that impact a project result, in one way or another from risk.
- Checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources
- Setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks. Create a visual project plan.
- Managing the project
- Tracking the project's progress
- Financial awareness Must understand margin control, application processes, final account negotiation, Schedule of rates, cost to complete etc.
- Evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- Set objectives in line with your organisation and client needs, which will include scope, content, timings and budget
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget
- Co-ordinate the work of your project team and delegate tasks where appropriate
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the client
- You'll lead a project team to meet tight deadlines, which means you may be working under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team;
- The ability to monitor and control budgets;
- Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations;
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Technical/Industry knowledge related to the project may also be required.
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Computer literacy
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Nelson via email or you can call them on (phone number removed) and 07(phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.