Fire and Security Installation Engineer - SouthamptonRegister for Job Alert
Fire and Security Installation Engineer
Up to £32,000 Annually + a company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire and Security Installation Engineer based around the South Coast area to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
- The purpose of this role would be for you to carry out installation of Fire and Security Systems.
- You would be responsive and cooperative and achieve the required tasks set and be part of a cohesive working team which aim to provide a high level of service to the client.
- City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
- Fire & Security Apprenticeship
- Health and Safety Training
- PC literate
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience in installing Fire and Security systems
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Paul Briman via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07432 468 789
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.