Business Development Manager - London & South EastRegister for Job Alert
Business Development Manager
London & South East
£55,000 + commission & flexible benefits
Are you a Business Development Manager with strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV/ Access Control/ Intruder Alarms (some knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems would be an advantage but is not essential), who can cover London and the South East?
Yes? Great read on…..
The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets and grow profitability, through the successful winning of new business with Main Contractors, M&E Contractors, Consultants and Specifiers.
We seek applications from experienced new business developers who have a demonstrably successful track record within the construction market space winning contracts in this challenging environment, whilst delivering excellent account management/support and developing existing customers and contacts.
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base. Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary, motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits
- Experience of dealing with Consultants, Major Contractors and M&E Contractors
- Background in electrical and mechanical engineering within the Fire & Security market.
- Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market
- Proven success in sales
- Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation projects
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Robert Bruce via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them on 0203 793 8867
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.