Sales Manager - LondonRegister for Job Alert
£40,000 + Annually + competitive bonus + car allowance
You will be required to respond to incoming enquiries as well as generating your own sales enquiries by means of targeting strategically relevant industrial sectors as well as targeting potential new, existing and dormant customers. In order to achieve this, it is vital that you spend at least 2/3 days per week on the road.
- The delivery of Personal monthly Sales target.
- Submission of daily / weekly report sheet.
- An active ownership of key accounts and contracts across the business with a focus on new business generation.
- Generate enquiries from sales calls and fully utilising lead generation systems
- Produce quotations from customers enquiries based on relevant design standards Job Specification
- Produce sketches to show clients your solutions
- Follow up your quotations and record feedback on the project tracking data base
- Attend monthly review meeting to analyse results and feedback to improve future performance and conversion rates etc.
- Keep up to date with all relevant design standards & design manuals
- Attend site if required to survey for quotations
- The development of major new accounts, major contractors, installers and end users.
- All other tasks within the Sales Development area as requested by the General Manager.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
- Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
- Contact Lauren Cooper via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867 and 07961 299 157
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out.