Fire & Security Engineer - South CoastRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security Engineer - South Coast
From £28,000 to £34,000 & Call out rota currently 1 in 4
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire & Security Engineer based around the M3 Corridor area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To provide support to both on-site engineers and clients. You will also be responsible to carry out system maintenance, reactive and small or extra works to, CCTV, access control, security systems, automatic fire, fire extinguishing and fire aspiration alarm systems comprising of both internal and external clients.
- Carryout planned preventative maintenance activities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Regular communication with the client on Key Point Indicators, and service level agreements
- At least 2 years previous experience of servicing, maintaining and installation of CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems, intercom systems and fire systems.
- Adequate knowledge of relevant British Standards with a working knowledge of NSI and LPCB required standards.
- Knowledge and experience of permits to work systems, method statements and risk assessments.
- Health & Safety trained.
- Appropriate trade qualification or equivalent experience
- Hold a valid license
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com