Scheduling Administrator - BirminghamRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security
Up to £18,000 per Annum
Scheduling Administrator - Birmingham
- Answer client queries via email and over the phone
- Provide customers and engineers with information using a dynamic workforce database.
- The ability to identify and escalate priority issues Liaise with engineers across UK to rout calls and resource Follow up customer queries where necessary
- Manage engineering time and call planning using systems provided
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of data systems, training will be provided.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a positive outlook and go the extra mile to make sure that excellent customer service is delivered on every call.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to be resilient and show empathy when required due to the individual call
- Ideally have the ability to read drawings.
- Previous experience in scheduling engineers work would be advantageous.
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com