Fire and Security Systems Engineer – M3 Corridor - M3 CorridorRegister for Job Alert
Fire and Security Systems Engineer – M3 Corridor
From £29,500 to £33,500 (OTE £38,000) + usual benefits to include fully expensed Vehicle, Overtime, Holidays, Workwear, Pension & Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Engineer based around the South coast of England – M3 Corridor (Basingstoke to Southampton) area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Service and Installation of CCTV, Fire, Alarms & Door entry & Access control ( 4 out of 5 is acceptable and training given where needed )
- Knowledge such HIK Vision, Vista, Galaxy, Texecom, BPT, Pac, Paxton, Advanced, Morley, Notifier & Gent if possible – or any related systems to the above
- Minimim of 5-7 years experience in Fault finding, Servicing, PPMs and small wotks on the above systems – any Commissiong experience would be most welcomed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Industry experience for a Nacoss accredited Company
- Personable, customer facing and appreciative of other colleagues
- Full UK Driving Licence & No criminal convictions
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com