Lift Project Manager – London/South East - London/South EastRegister for Job Alert
Lift Project Manager – London/South East
Up to £55,000 per annum + phone, laptop, car allowance etc
About the Client:
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Lift and Escalator industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Lift Project Manager based around the London/South East area to join their lift team on a permanent basis.
- The management of New Installation and Modernisation repairs and submission of quotations, Quotations for, ordering parts and scheduling of all repairs from minor to major works whilst maintaining effective communication with the customer and the ability to manage engineers on a day- to- day basis giving support with technical queries as required.
- Maintain stock control.
- Liaise with customers to ensure client satisfaction and manage customer expectations.
- Supervise and support a team of Engineers, Labourers and Sub contractors.
- Motivate team to meet regional targets.
- Monitor workload ensuring completion of jobs to timescale.
- Process timesheets.
- Record and report on job closures and costings.
- Develop and manage a plan to deliver on monthly targets in line with Company repair processes.
- Identify opportunities for field and process efficiency. Regularly monitor and review KPIs, material spend and labour hours.
- Optimise opportunities for additions to contract with regard to cost and time.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A relevant Engineering and/or Electrical/ Mechanical qualification.
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly in a fast moving B2B and consumer market.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com