Lift Static Service Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Lift Static Service Engineer – London
From £38,000 to £40,000 Van, Phone, PDA, Pension plus benefits
About the Client:
Our client is a large independent lift company who specialise within the Lift industry. Our client is looking for Permanent Service Engineer based around London. The desired candidate will join a team of existing service and repair engineers within the area
- Responsible for the routine service maintenance of Passenger, Platform and Goods lifts mainly
- Ensuring that all servicing is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures and company agreements with clients
- Servicing on average of 50 units per month on this site.
- Reliable on various manufacturers such as large multinational companies and independent lift companies would be desirable
- NVQ Level 3 or J Modules in Lift Engineering.
- Extensive lift industry experience is desirable due to equipment installed on sites.
- Full UK drivers’ licence.
- Company progression to supervisory roles/NVQ4 qualifications
- Pay review following 6 month probationary period
- Company yearly bonus dependant on company performance
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com