Fire & Security Systems Service and Small works Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security Systems Service and Small works Engineer - London
From £30,000 to £34,000 + fully expensed Car (can use for private use), Pension, 32 days paid holidays, travel time, work wear, laptop, overtime pay and phone. £40,000 ote.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security Systems industry, are seeking a hardworking, personable and Experienced Fire and Security Service Engineer (Integrated systems) based around the London / M25 area.
- Experienced Engineer who is competent in the Service, Fault finding and small works of Fire Alarms and electronic security systems projects such as CCTV & Intruder Alarms.
- To design and survey if required, lead a team and mentor engineers.
- Exceptional opportunity for a focused individual who wants to be part of a forward-thinking company and work within a really friendly team who appreciates each other.
- 7-10 years’ Experience in the Fire & Security Systems industry in various disciplines.
- Need and in-depth knowledge of Fire & Intruder Alarms and experience in CCTV and Door entry would be very welcomed.
- Systems such as Galaxy, Gent (if possible), other Fire Alarm panels and HIK Vision etc.
- Intelligent, personable candidates you appreciate customer needs will be considered
- Desire and the commitment to learn as required and become a valued team member who is personable and appreciates their colleagues
- Full UK driving licence
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com