Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer - LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm Systems Engineer ( Commissioning )
For a National, Established and Reputable Nacoss Company ( Gent Integrator )
From £35,000 to £38,000 basic Salary + fully expensed vehicle ( can use for private use ), Tools as required, Laptop, Work wear, Pension, Health Care, Holidays, Overtime pay and Phone.
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire & Security Systems industry, are seeking a hardworking, personable Experienced Fire Systems Project Engineer ( London ) based around the London area to join their experienced engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Fire Systems – Commissioning, Projects & Small works as required.
- To attend Large London sites to perform various Systems tasks and up grades throughout the London areas, ideally based inside or bordering the M25
- Exceptional opportunity for a focused individual who wants to be part of a really friendly team who appreciates each other.
- Experience in Gent ( essential ), Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-tec etc.
- FIA accredited
- We welcome all Commissioning Engineers with a minimum of 7 years experience
- Proven Fire Systems works knowledge and experience within medium and large commercial properties / sites is required.
- Desire and the commitement to learn as required and become a valued team member who is personable and appreciates their colleagues
- Full UK driving licence
For more information on Cento and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit https://www.centogroup.com