Fire Alarm and Gas Suppression Engineer - Central LondonRegister for Job Alert
Fire Alarm and Gas Suppression Engineer
Up to £36,000 Door to Door Travel, Company Car, Laptop and Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Alarm and Gas Suppression Engineer based around the London area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To adhere to the work schedule that will be sent to you at the beginning of each week. However, this may vary from day to day due to emergencies or changing priorities.
- On Call 1 in 5
- Carry out the tasks and complete the paperwork to close the job.
- Working within Central London and inside of the M25
- Servicing, Maintaining, Minor Small Works and Commissioning fire alarm systems and gas suppression systems
- Working on Kentec, Morley, Advanced, Gent and VESDA
- Fire alarm servicing (PPM), maintenance, testing and inspection – Quarterly, Six Monthly and Annual.
- Emergency Lighting (PPM), maintenance, testing and inspection – Monthly, Six Monthly and Annual.
- Reactive call outs to fault find, fix and repair
- Have at least 8 consecutive years’ experience as a fire alarm service engineer
- Understand and be knowledgeable on BS5839-1
- MUST have FIA and Manufacturer certificates to prove competency
- Results orientated team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload and time
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Willing and able to work some weekends and evenings
- Excellent people skills/empathetic communicator
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of suppliers in London
- Good knowledge of Central and Greater London
- Understand the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and current edition of BS7671
- Experience and knowledge on smoke control / AOV systems
- Qualifications electrician
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
Contact Nelson via email@example.com or you can call them on 0203 793 8867