Project Manager - MidlandsRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security
Up to £50,000 per Annum
Up to £50,000 Basic + door to door travel
- Managing projects to ensure they are successfully delivered on time and to budget
- The projects can vary from new installations to migrations and upgrades in values from £50k - £1m+
- Planning, scheduling, organising and directing the project from inception to handover
- Previous experience in a project management role within the Fire and Security industry
- Educated to HNC level or relevant industry experience.
- Experience of Eque2 or other similar contract management software.
- Familiar with MS Project or other Project Planning Programming Software
- Financial analytical skills including cost control
Does this job interest you? Excellent. Apply today!