Senior Civil Engineer - Milton KeynesRegister for Job Alert
Senior Civil Engineer
Up to £50k per annum
Due to extensive growth in the Civil Engineering side of their business our client is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to act as a project leader delivering civil engineering solutions across residential, commercial and retail projects.
- Responsible for undertaking detailed design of all civil engineering elements on residential, commercial and retail development schemes
- Ensure designs are fully value engineered, sustainable and fit the clients brief and expectations
- Take responsibility of financial aspects of the various schemes including producing fee proposals, negotiating fee agreements, reviewing costs, revenue and profit
- Leading and develop a team of engineers
- Help fulfil new work streams in the residential sector in the south and south west
- Develop good client relationships
Your Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the design of roads and sewers as well as having the required skills to manage others and communicate at all levels with clients and local authorities.
- A history of delivering exceptional Civil Engineering solutions and designs for infrastructure, highways and particularly residential, commercial and retail development projects.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of residential, commercial and retail projects.
- Able to develop and build on existing client contacts to successfully bring in new work streams
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD, Windes and PDS or XP Site 3D
- Extensive knowledge of DMRB standards, highway and drainage agreement processes with highway and sewerage authorities.
Education and Qualifications:
- HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers