Highways Technician - LeedsRegister for Job Alert
Up to £40,000 per annum
Due to continued success our client is looking for a Highway Technician who is looking for an opportunity to develop his career with a forward thinking company.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Highways Design role and will be familiar with design standards such as DMRB.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and in the production of S278/S38 design packages.
- Liaising with construction professionals and managers in the development of designs
- Production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings
- Liaison with Statutory Bodies such as Highways England and Local Authorities
- Work on projects across a variety of sectors
Preferred Qualifications and Skill:
- HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and experience in the production of S278/S38 design packages;
- Previous experience in the use of 3D Civils and Micro-drainage software packages