Service Manager - South WestRegister for Job Alert
Up to £50,000 per annum
Working closely with Compliance and Operations Managers to manage contracts and assist with the achievement of financial plans. Leading a team of engineers, visiting and communicating with customers the successful candidate will monitor progress and ensure that the high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained across the South West region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and ensuring the full application of safety policies and procedures
- Liaison and communication with Customers
- Safe working and personal development of field engineers
- Coaching and team-leading a group of Field Engineers.
- Close communication with Admin, Repairs and fellow Operational Managers.
- Planning & execution of routine servicing, repairs & breakdowns
- Control of breakdowns and unplanned repairs
- Timely administration & processing
- Ensuring safe and timely compliance of service delivery
- Routine quotation and securing of small everyday chargeable repair orders.
- Competitive salary, Company car and fuel card, Company credit card for business expense purposes, pension scheme and other benefits, including the potential of an annual performance-based bonus.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fully paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us
- Life Assurance which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.