Contracts Supervisor - HampshireRegister for Job Alert
Fire & Security
Up to £42,000 per Annum
Up to £42,000 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company Van, Flexible Benefits (retail discounts, gym membership discount etc.), Laptop and Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Contracts Supervisor based around the Hampshire area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The role is for a working supervisor with a 65% bias towards working and 35% towards administration.
- Covering Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Sussex, and Kent
- Carryout and supervise planned preventative maintenance activities, upgrades, system repairs and modifications in line with contract requirements.
- Supervision of engineers/specialist subcontractors.
- Regular communication with the client on Key Point Indicators, and service level agreements.
- Assist with annual business plan, objectives, and operational targets. Regularly reviewing actual performance figures and implementation of actions to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Undertake an annual performance appraisal, setting out and reviewing objectives for each operative under direct control.
- Able to identify, initiate and effectively resolve any service delivery and key performance indicators issues for each contract under supervision.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and standards are adhered to in order to maintain the integrity of the contract portfolio, with on-going operational activities implemented as directed by Management.
- Must have Fire and Security knowledge/experience
- Technical expertise and qualification in a Building Services related engineering discipline.
- Smart presentable appearance and a good team player.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures (planned maintenance systems, quality and health and safety, JDE and JDE Financial reporting).
- IT Literacy (Word, Excel, and Project Management Tools).
- Be self-motivated, flexible in approach to all duties and able to work on own initiative.
- Good sound knowledge and understanding of commercial and contractual issues.
- Valid Full driving licence.
- Requirement for UK wide travel
- Requires some overtime working upon approval from Line Manager
- Requires participation on the on-call arrangement