Automatic Door/Shopfront Installation Engineer - FarnboroughRegister for Job Alert
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Door & Loading Bay
Automatic Door/Shopfront Installation Engineer
Up to £45,000
+ Company Vehicle & Mobile Phone
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Door and Loading Bay industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Install Engineer based around the Farnborough area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Automatic Door/Shopfront Installation Engineer to join a well-established market leader supplying a service to the commercial and industrial markets.
- After a period of training on our product range you will be expected to have knowledge of installing automatic door systems and aluminium shopfronts working with a team or independently.
- You will be required to work on the installation of automatic door systems and aluminium shopfronts.
- Working from the Farnborough hub you would be expected to travel across the surrounding area, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
- You would liaise with a Senior Project Manager and Installation Planner on a daily basis for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed paperwork daily.
- You will visit customer’s premises and active construction sites to carry out installation projects on a variety of Record automatic door products and shopfronts.
- You will be provided with power tools that are required to undertake tasks and also uniform & PPE.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Experience in the installation of automatic doors and aluminium shopfronts
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
- CSCS card
- A disclosure check will be undertaken.