Automatic Door Service Engineer - North LondonRegister for Job Alert
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Door & Loading Bay
Automatic Door Service Engineer
Up to £35,000
+ Company Vehicle and Phone/Tablet
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Door and Loading Bay industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Automatic Door Service Engineer based around the North London area to join their Engineering team on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Field Service Manager – North London you will after a period of training provided internally by our technical team and in the field with the Field Service Manager on our product range and procedures be expected to have the knowledge to service automatic door systems and be able to work independently.
- You will be required to work on the service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems.
- As an Automatic Door Service Engineer working from home, you would be expected to travel within your region and on occasion outside of this, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
- You will liaise with the office daily for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed electronic paperwork, customer portals and permits (as required) daily.
- You will visit customer’s premises in response to reactive calls, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors.
- You will be provided with uniform and PPE and also all power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
- A disclosure check will be undertaken.