ARC Operations Manager
South Yorkshire / permanent / Up to £60,000
ARC Operations Manager (PR/010019)
Up to £60,000
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a new challenge? We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join our clients team as the ARC Operations Manager in Doncaster.
- Creating and implementing operational plans and managing other aspects of the alarm receiving centre (ACR) daily operation.
- Report regularly on operational matters, KPI performance and any continuous improvements made or proposed.
- Manage a security monitoring and call handling team, dealing with potential criminal matters, meeting NSI required service standards.
- Manage day to day operations and liaison with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of fire & security products and systems and with their features and limitations as well as design experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to design relevant systems, prepare cost sheets and proposal documents.
- Proficient in the use of the latest AutoCAD packages.
- Up to date knowledge in respect of new technologies, technical standards, regulatory standards, which are relevant to the design process.