East Anglia / permanent / Up to £40,000
Up to £40,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Energy industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Bid Writer based around the East Anglia area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Overseeing the end-to-end bid process for new and retained bids whilst raising the company’s profile through exceptional quality tender submissions.
- Sourcing, collating, and preparing professional tailored pre-qualification and tender submissions, meeting the specific requirements of our prospective clients.
- Using market intelligence and liason with external and internal stakeholders to inform content.
- Following up submission, to seek/ implement feedback on potential improvements.
- Maintaining and contributing to the Bid Team CRM systems and knowledge bank.
- Supporting the Bid Team and wider operational teams win business.
- Analyse, breakdown and understand the qualitative requirements of pre-qualification and tender submissions, including the evaluation criteria and weighting of individual questions.
- Agreeing individual bid strategies with internal stakeholders, ensuring adequate resources are available to complete the submission, managing those resources throughout the process.
- Client engagement, where appropriate.
- Gather market intelligence and liaison with external and internal stakeholders to inform content, championing best practice, allocating appropriate deadlines and follow ups.
- Building and developing relationships within the Bid Team and wider operational teams.
- Craft bespoke business winning responses that portray the company’s resources and attributes in the best possible manner in line with the evaluation criteria, including writing, and editing content (text and graphics), approvals and document production in line with brand guidance.
- Ensure all submissions are accurate, have consistency in style and are professionally presented.
- Responsible for client presentations, preparing for interviews and organising site visits as required.
- Following up submissions, to seek feedback on potential improvements.
- Maintaining the Bid Team CRM systems and knowledge bank. Contribution to development and implementation of the Bid Improvement Plan.
- Commitment to championing best practice across the company.
- Exemplary written English with a professional writing style.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Bid Writing and Management including document editing/production and process management.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and co-ordinate diverse teams at all levels, including the Senior Management Team.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office programs. Attention to detail in regard to corporate layout and presentation style.
- Ability to encompass change whilst ensuring delivery of high-quality work and delivery to time parameters.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience within construction/maintenance/building environment/sectors.
- Adobe Creative suite experience.
- APMP qualification/s.
- Degree level (or equivalent) in relevant subject.