Field Line Manager (Fire)
South East / permanent / Up to £55,000
Are you an experienced Field Line Manager looking for a new opportunity in the heart of London? We have a fantastic position available for a skilled professional to join our team at a leading fire and security company. With a competitive salary of £55,000 plus an attractive package, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Manage a team of field technicians and ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of fire systems.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet customer requirements and exceed expectations.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to team members.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of fire alarm systems.
- Experience dealing with large M&E Contractors
- Proven experience in a similar role within the fire and security industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and team members.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
For more information email email@example.com