Field Service Engineer
Ireland / permanent / Up to £38,000
Up to £
- A Home-based role but working on varied industrial sites, predominantly Northern & Southern Ireland & the UK.
- To perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on installed systems to ensure optimal functionality and reliability. Diagnose technical issues, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to customers, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting problems, and offering timely solutions. Collaborate with internal teams to resolve complex technical issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by delivering exceptional service and acting as a reliable service engineer.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of service visits, technical issues, resolutions, and customer interactions.
- Travel to customer sites as required, often on short notice, to perform maintenance and repairs. Flexibility in travel schedule is essential.
- Adhere to the company SHEQ & regulatory regimes.
- HNC (or equivalent) qualification in a suitable engineering discipline.
- Proficient in using Windows, Gmail, Word, Excel.
- Multi-skilled background – electrical, mechanical, controls & instrumentation.
- Valid driving licence – preferably clean.
- Proven track record of field maintenance experience – preferably the industrial sector.
- CompEx trained.
- Knowledge / experience of ATEX environments.
- C&G 2330 (or 2365) parts 2 & 3.
- Ability to use Salesforce.
- IPAF Certificate.
- Health & Safety qualification.