Fire and Security Operations Manager
North / permanent / Up to £50,000
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing our team of technicians and engineers, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our fire and security systems across a range of commercial and residential properties.
Your duties will include:
- Managing day-to-day operations, including scheduling and resource allocation
- Conducting site visits and inspections to assess system needs and identify areas for improvement
- Providing technical support and guidance to team members as needed
- Developing and implementing training programs to ensure that all staff are up to date with the latest industry standards and best practices
- Managing installation projects for all fire and security systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of fire and security systems and their operation, as well as strong leadership and organisational skills. You should also be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced and demanding environment.