South East / Permanent / Up to £50,000
Up to £50,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Product Manager based around the South East area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Develop & implement product go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Develop the core positioning, messaging, and segmentation for our products.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from new product strategic planning to tactical activities and end of life transitioning.
- Develop sales support tools including launch collateral.
- Responsible for customer facing system documentation.
- Help define product pricing and SKU strategies.
- Deliver market requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding ROI justification.
- Market Intelligence – expert on competition, new markets investigation.
- Collect customer insights via interviews, surveys, focus groups, customer observation.
- Develop content for presentations, demonstrations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies that highlight the value proposition of the company.
- Deliver effective presentations and product demonstrations as needed to support sales.
- Act as a leader and facilitator within the company.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specs and market positioning.
- Developing and implementing a product launch plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Provide product specifications and use-cases to help in the development process.
- Be a role model for the company and philosophical approach in the security market.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing to continuously review customer requirements and track requests.
- Educating industry engineers, consultants and integrators on the company product portfolio.
- Maintain key relationships with consultants, partner integrators and strategic end users.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop customer-facing materials.
- Analytical, strategic thinker and able to communicate technical discussions in common language.
- Curiosity about applying new technologies.
- Drive to solve tough and interesting problems.
- Adapt to changing conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of product management experience, preferably in physical security industry.
- Established relationships with consultants, integrators and potential end user customers a plus.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and exceptional interpersonal skills with “C” suite.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Enjoy meeting customers and working to innovate solutions with them.
- Hands on, action oriented, and focused on exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience with a specific product management methodology.