South East / Permanent / Up to £37,000
Up to £37,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Project Supervisor based around the South East area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Liaising with the Clients, assistance in design, programming, phasing, and time scales.
- Undertaking site surveys, preparation and submission of quotes for project works in association with the project manager, as required and in compliance with surveying and procurement procedures.
- The organisation and control of plant hire as necessary and within the required timescales.
- The delivery of development works and asset replacement schemes from survey to handover including programme delivery, labour planning, HSE plans / files, risk assessments, method statements, waste management responsibility and cost preparation.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations, HSE management systems, procedures or instructions as they apply and to ensure that all direct reports are adequately trained and follow safe systems of work.
- Attending various meetings including prestart, handover and cost review meetings.
- Continuously monitoring and managing both colleague and sub-contractor activity to maximise efficiency.
- Assist where required the installation team with commissioning.
- Mentoring of engineers.
- Ability to work in a Team across the UK.
- Full & Clean Driving Licence.
- CITB SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Experience with both analogue and IP CCTV, intruder & access Projects.
- Health and Safety Awareness.
- Project Management.
- City & Guilds (2330) Level 3 (Requirements for Electrical Installation)
- BS7671 2008 Requirements for Electrical Installations (IIE Wiring Regs 18th Edition)
- Fully Conversant with BS 5839.
- CSCS Skill Card – Project Manager/Electrical Grade.
- NSI standard Design, Install, Commissioning and Service Qualifications.
- Experienced in Security system Installation Projects.
- Emergency Lighting Knowledge to BS 6266.
- Excellent Communication Skills.