South West / permanent / Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Up to £25,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Purchase Administrator based around the South West area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Timely processing of orders from operations to ensure project timelines can be met.
- Placement of purchase orders on suppliers in a timely and accurate manner ensuring goods
- Receipt locations are clearly identified and correct.
- Virtual picking / shipping of products & service stock to engineers on a daily basis from the outsourced stock locations.
- Execute ‘call-off’ purchase orders with suppliers as required.
- Process order acknowledgements.
- Expedite purchase orders with suppliers & update Business system.
- Process supplier returns.
- Completion of internal documentation.
- General Admin duties.
- Good standard of general education.
- Minimum C grade at GCSE (or equivalent) in English & Maths
- Office administration
- General purchasing or order processing experience
- Effective communicator
- Numerate, Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems
- Microsoft Office skills