South West / permanent / Up to £43,000
Up to £
Our client is seeking a
- Continually strive to provide cost-effective service delivery whilst meeting all contractual requirements
- Proactively monitor and review repair labour and scheduling of works including ordering all necessary parts
- Build rapport easily and work closely with customers, sales, engineers and the management team to ensure that the local business plan is met.
- Be a qualified lift engineer looking to move into management, or have previous experience as a Repair Manager within the lift industry
- Have good planning, problem-solving and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate you can cope in an exciting and demanding operations environment.
- Comfortable commuting to and from the Andover/Hampshire area.
- Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
- A real commitment to your career progression and development
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success