North West / permanent / Up to £50,000
Up to £50,000 + Commission & Car
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Sales Manager based around the North West area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Delivery of circa £2.5 million sales revenue Per annum.
- Qualify requirements of Lift enquiries.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the products on offer.
- Develop relationships with clients, designers, consultants and contractors.
- Maintain in the know knowledge of upcoming and ongoing developments.
- Ensure CRM systems are up to date keeping the key focus on the task in hand.
- Following up on all activities within the agreed parameters and feeding back.
- Researching established and new clients for new opportunities generating sales and revenue for the Company.
- Provide professional and efficient response to both incoming and outgoing enquiries.
- Provision and updating of regular reports.
- Attend monthly sales meeting, and provide relevant feedback, to be uploaded on to the Company CRM.
- Generation of leads, managed via external sources, and established client base.
- Run regular activity reports to assess the quality of enquiry level.
- Assist the Sales Director in presenting the monthly results with accurate forecasts and converted sales.
- Assist the Sales Director in ensuring monthly, quarterly, and annual targets are achieved
- Working closely with the Sales Director to promote a good level of service to all our potential and key customers.
- Liaising with supply chain and clients to ensure an excellent all-round service is offered.
- Managing customer enquiries and supporting the development of them to new accounts.
- Ensuring all sales trackers are up to date on monthly intervals.
- Ability to create PowerPoint slides and making presentations.
- Perform review and analyse special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Lift Industry Sales experience with a proven track record.
- Understanding of the industry with a network of contacts.
- Ability to identify structured growth plans.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- They are looking for someone upbeat and organised an interest in the Construction and design industry.
- Tenacity for a high standard of customer service, a complete understanding of customer needs in line with the with our company offering and products.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
- Attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure.
- Evidence of a good work ethic and reliability.
- Confident personality.