Nationwide, Ireland / permanent / Up to £60,000
UK and Ireland
Up to £60,000
Cento, on behalf of our client, are looking for a UK Sales Manager to look after both the UK and Ireland. This opportunity will allow for accelerated career progression and a plethora of training and qualifications.
- Managing the clients’ sales in the assigned territory.
- Formulating, executing and monitoring territory strategy.
- Playing a role in the marketing strategy for the British and Irish territories by influencing factors such as pricing, offerings, and marketing initiatives (trade shows, etc.)
- Achieving sales targets by expanding business with existing System Integrators and attracting new ones.
- Building relationships with architects and other stakeholders through involvement in organisations such as RIBA.
- Tracking progress on customer projects and initiating joint activities to secure business.
- Generating leads, following up on them, and securing sales in the defined territory.
- Ensuring successful project specifications and conversion of leads into orders.
- Regularly monitoring sales performance and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Approving terms and conditions within the authorisation framework.
- Providing insights on market trends, customer needs, and competitor information.
- Utilising sales reporting tools (CRM, etc.) effectively.
- Developing and expanding training offerings through CPD seminars.
- Degree level in either a Science, Engineering or Business Discipline.
- 5/10-year technical sales experience preferably in UK access control domain.
- Experience and knowledge of UK Security Consultants, Designers, Engineering company with extensive contacts.
- Bonus package
- Commission scheme
- Company car/ allowance