Senior Drainage Design Engineer
North West / permanent / Up to £50,000
Up to £
Our client is seeking a
- Close collaboration with the line manager to support project technical delivery.
- Whenever necessary, establishing and preserving positive connections with members of external project teams.
- Participating in client or project meetings and lending a hand when needed with site inspections and surveys.
- Acting on one's own initiative and proving one's capacity for independent work when necessary.
- Executing tasks and delivering results in accordance with applicable laws and professional standards.
- Finishing designs and using sound technical expertise related to the position.
- Assist in overseeing the development of drawings and reviewing the CAD/Revit design work done by junior co-workers.
- Assist in the review of design proposals from contractors and consultants that are pertinent to the function.
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline or field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the design associated with commercial and industrial development projects.
- Advanced capability in the use of 3D Civils and Microdrainage design software
- Advanced capability in the use of Autocad
- Good computer skills in using Microsoft Office software
- Extensive training provided
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working available