Senior Electrical Engineer
North East, North West / permanent / Up to £50,000
Up to £
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer. This position is situated in the North of England.
- Lead and manage Electrical Engineering projects from conceptual design to implementation.
- Provide technical expertise and input on design strategy for Electrical installations.
- Undertake design calculations and produce design drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- Ensure Electrical installations meet all relevant British Standards, Building Regulations, and other standards.
- Meet requirements for energy efficiency and low carbon requirements.
- Manage client relationships and interpret the project brief to meet client needs.
- Lead and manage a team of Electrical Engineers and provide mentorship and guidance.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technologies to ensure best practices are followed.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Electrical installations in the building management services industry.
- Chartership with IET/CIBSE or a desire to attain it
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Mentorship and support from experienced colleagues