Missouri / permanent / Up to $70,000 DOE
St. Louis, Missouri
Up to $70,000
Are you a skilled and experienced Service Technician looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! We have a fantastic position available in St. Louis, Missouri that could be perfect for you. Join our clients team and take your career to new heights.
Our client is a local leader in providing security solutions to both residential and commercial clients in the St. Louis area. This position will involve troubleshooting burglary, access control and CCTV systems in both commercial and residential settings.
- Experience with security, fire, CCTV and access control systems.
- Experience using a multimeter and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive being part of a high energy, goal oriented team.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work with others and have a strong sense of customer service.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to complete paperwork on a timely basis.
- Professional and clean presentation.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Willingness to be in an on-call rotation after completing training (incentives will apply).
- Any experience with EST Fire Alarms is a plus.
- Paid time off.
- Truck take home privileges.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
- An Equal Opportunity Employer Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled are encouraged to apply.