Site-Based Security Engineer
East Anglia, South West / permanent / Up to £35,000
Up to £
Our client is seeking a
- Attend to reactive fault calls as directed by the team co-ordinators and/or Manager, with the rectification of fault on the first visit being a critical KPI.
- Carry out rolling programme of preventative maintenance as scheduled by the team coordinators and /or Manager.
- Carry out additional installation and commissioning works as directed by team coordinators and /or the Manager.
- Assist Tech Support Engineer and Project Manager in the pre-production test environment before release into the live environment.
- Assist the Design Team in conducting surveys around the site for additional work.
- Provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis.
- Assist the Health and Safety Lead and Manager in ensuring audits are carried out for quality procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience installing and/or servicing a wide product base within the electronic security industry – typically Access Control, CCTV and Intruder alarm systems.
- Broad IT knowledge, eg. software installation into Windows Operating Systems, IP-based systems and networking principles.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principles such as measuring voltage, resistance and current. Basic knowledge of electrical components such as relays and resistors.
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure that all paperwork is correctly completed and procedures are followed within the allotted timescales.
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- Pension/Life assurance