London / permanent / £50,000
- Responsible for the day to day running of Projects on site.
- Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner.
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources.
- Undertake Site Inductions and regular Toolbox Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working on SEMD related projects across the utility sector.
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused.
- Must be willing to undertake security screening checks.