West Midlands / permanent / Up to £65,000
Up to £65,000 + Car
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Lift industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Technical Manager based around the West Midlands area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Surveying project works for repairs and service contracts when requested.
- Undertaking tender stage surveys when requested.
- Specifying materials, products and components required to deliver Customer requirements.
- Undertaking competence and training assessments of new engineering employees.
- Reviewing technical progress of engineering apprentices in all departments.
- Delivering technical and regulatory Toolbox Talks to engineering teams across the company.
- Working with the Supervisors, Technicians and Testers to produce in-house training manuals for inclusion in the technical library and technical toolbox talk.
- Assisting with quality and compliance audits on sites.
- Undertaking pre-handover defects inspections on projects and repairs when requested.
- Maintaining KPI records on defects found pre- and post-handover of work for trend monitoring purposes.
- Liaising with colleagues on a regular basis to understand challenges and opportunities.
- Experience working in a similar role as a Lift Technician, Lift Tester or Technical Manager.
- NVQ Level 4 in Lift Engineering.
- Experience in working with electrical installations.
- A demonstrable knowledge of workplace health and safety.
- Ability to undertake Site Safety Visits.
- Problem solver who can seek positive alternatives.
- Experience of Lift Testing and test sheets.
- Experience in fault finding and Agreement response periods.
- Full UK Driving License.
- A valid CSCS card.