Voice Alarm Specialist
South East / permanent / Up to £60,000
Up to £
Our client is seeking a
- Drive sales and revenues of Voice Alarm products. Targeted product group sales via regional sales in BDM’s territories.
- Regular reporting and update of CRM based on activity and project tracking.
- Develop and support the Sales team to allow strategic goals and sales targets to be achieved.
- Develop and support the clients’ technical support, training, customer service and field support teams to enhance their product knowledge, system design and voice alarm system knowledge.
- Develop and deliver training and support for key installation partners and group companies.
- Liaise closely with product management to identify product portfolio gaps and enhancements to allow sales growth.
- Develop global market knowledge and work with product management to deliver solutions for selected markets.
- SWOT analysis of competitor products. PESTLE analysis of the market and wider environment, Identify and classify risks, problems, shortcomings etc.
- Lead and report back the Voice of the customer and future enhancement of the existing and new products from the different market segments.
- Driving profitability and life cycle of Fire and Voice Products by supporting product management in defining global pricing strategies and managing global frame agreements.
- Prepare weekly activity plans and reports for submission to the manager.
- Prepare monthly reports and accurate forecasts in the requested format.
- Regularly update the CRM tool with customer activities.
- Collaborating with Marketing Communication Team and Sales teams to define marketing plans, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives.
- Create and conduct quotations, and presentations related to the proposal, costing and pricing models.
- Influence/persuade/negotiate solutions to key decision makers.
- Contract conclusion (obtain confirmed order).
- Remain informed on developments in technology and solutions both for the companies’ portfolio and industry-wide.
- Remain informed on competitor's offerings/portfolios/campaigns.
- Remain broadly educated on new technology/solution developments.
- Work and collaborate with team members on customer-related tasks/knowledge development.
- Involve internal partners and maintain continuous communication (marketing department, internal sales/customer services, technical department, commercial etc.).
- Motivate internal partners to give key assistance in the sales process.
- Experience in a range of business situations
- 2-5 years’ technical and commercial experience in the Voice Alarm sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of Electronics, audio amplification and networked systems
- Proven understanding and application of relevant British Codes of Practice and European Voice Alarm Product Approval requirements. Knowledge of relevant UL voice alarm product approvals is an advantage.
- Experience in selling to and supporting the fire alarm industry trade.
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Laptop/Smart Phone
- Support for home office set-up.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Successful business with long-term growth opportunities