East Anglia / permanent / Up to £32,000
Up to £32,000
About the Client:
- Our client, specialists in the Energy industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Electrical Engineer based around the East Anglia area to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Attend customers’ premises.
- Undertake electrical testing, boiler wire up, and re- wires.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer care to meet the required health, safety, and quality standards.
- Wear full company Uniform and ID card.
- Complete works to a high standard (attending recalls where requested), achieving the company targets.
- Communicate updates and work progress to call handlers and management.
- Complete the required paperwork electronically and/or manually.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety and Electrical Safety Regulations, ensuring Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records are adhered to during your daily work.
- Keep the allocated company vehicle clean and tidy.
- Comply with stock order and audit procedures to ensure relevant parts are available to fulfil job requirements.