Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer
North East / permanent / Up to £40,000
Up to £
Cento is looking for a Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer for our client who specialises in the building services sector. The successful candidate will have experience as a Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer or a similar role.
- Ensure efficient and timely delivery of refrigeration commissioning services on-site, adhering to project specifications and schedules.
- Maintain open communication with the Project/Installation Manager to guarantee on-time completion of project tasks with no outstanding issues.
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety regulations and CBES HSE management systems and procedures, ensuring all team members and subcontractors follow safe work practices on site.
- Aim for snag-free completion, and promptly resolve any issues within 6 business days.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work with cutting-edge refrigeration technology.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience working on refrigeration systems within the food retail sector.
- Experience working autonomously.
- Flexibility in working hours and travel requirements.
- A good degree of IT literacy.
- Holding a full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- NVQ Level 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F – Gas
- £40,000 Yearly Salary
- Company Car/ Allowance
- Private Healthcare